[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Monday, August 02, 2004

Inanities

I submit a boilerplate question, response, and followup which essentially summarizes every inane "preaching-to-the-choir" talk-show format known to man.

Sean Hannity
"If you had a choice of whether to be the top scientist in your field, or have mad cow disease, what would you choose? It's a simple question, just say yes and we'll move on"

Interviewee
"Obviously, I'd like to be the top scientist in my field"

Sean Hannity
"You've made a wise choice my friend. For a second there, I thought you were going to choose Mad Cow!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"