[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Internet = not Truck

"The Internet is not a Truck"




As I got some hill-climbing action in today on the 4th, I happened across a white-haired women in what looked like to me a red, white & blue jumpsuit borrowed from either Evel Knievel, the Harlem Globetrotters, or Jean Schmitt operating a gas-powered blower on her driveway. I wouldn't have noticed the oddity but for the fact that the noise associated with blowing a fine-coating of (probably non-existent) dust off of pavement startled me. Drats, no camera, as I rode away noticing that I too had on a Banesto red, white, blue, and yellow colored biking cap.

Yellow
? Blasphemous desecrator.

2 Comments:

Professor Blogger Big Gav said...

I like your political system - there aren't many countries which have elected representatives who can publically plumb the depths of stupidity the way modern day republicans can...

"It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes."

4:53 AM  
Professor Blogger @whut said...

"plumb the depths"

check, pun noted.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"