[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Secret Code Exposed

From last week's President's Address to the Nation, comes a reference to the 23rd Psalm. What does this specific fairy tale say?
... Thou anointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over. ...
No wonder his poll numbers have gone up recently.

And then Bush said this:
"We look to the day when the nations of that region recognize their greatest resource is not the oil in the ground, but the talent and creativity of their people."
Translation: Your oil will become mine, all mine.

2 Comments:

Professor Blogger Step Back said...

So that's the October surprise! (see today's Huffi post on Rove's promised surprise). The King shall be annointed with a gusher of oil and a plummeting of pain at the pump. My tank runneth over. Thanks.

2:55 AM  
Professor Blogger @whut said...

yea, I saw that. Rove also called Mehlman "anal retentive". I wonder what that secret code means?

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"