[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Anger is an Energy

As I engage in a decent workout run, I have no trouble listening to some idiotic, content-free spew such as Matt Drudge produces. Everyone knows that the old "hate-buzz" kicks in the adrenaline and provides a virtual sparring partner for one to triumph over. Drudge proved no-match tonight as he brought in the scientifically illiterate Oklahoma Senator James (Republican) Inhofe to discuss global warming topics. So I had two sparring partners, an idiot and an illiterate. At the end, Drudge dropped this bit of pseudo-Haiku, suggesting for us to "Look at Tahoe,"
Wasn't Tahoe an iceberg
that melted, or something,
I don't know.
-- Matt Drudge
We really should not listen to these people. Earlier, Inhofe credited Drudge as the lone voice in the media promoting the anti-global warming message. Go ahead Senator, hitch your wagon to another scientifically illiterate idiot. Wheee.
I could be wrong
I could be right
...
Anger is an energy - PiL
Must think good thoughts. So I switched to the Trouble MP3 and listened to the latest by Royce.
MVRemix: What is it about girls on bikes?

Justus Roe: I don't know. You know what it is? It was me and Mestizo and Jaime from Royce walking around in Zurich. We were in the Red Light District. We were flabbergasted about the amount of beautiful girls riding their bikes around the city. We concluded that the bikes and a steady diet of yogurt made those girls so extra fresh. Every time a girl rides past me on a bike, I can't do anything but watch that sh*t. If I didn't, humans wouldn't be on earth. It's evolution.
More like it. Evolution always triumphs.

2 Comments:

Professor Blogger Big Gav said...

Thanks for the PiL reminder by the way - I haven't listend to "Rise" for years - it was quite nostalgic cranking that one up :-)

3:16 AM  
Professor Blogger DJWHITELIGHTNING said...

evolution does rule,
djwhitelightning .. . .

www.justusroe.com

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"