[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Rethug Bizness Card

Not all of us can be as smart as Sarah Palin, who knows more about energy than anybody in the world. Therefore, I created a cheat-sheet in the form of a Rethug Bizness Card. You can discretely refer to it when you want to ridicule or embarrass Republicans that you happen across. Go to the link above and print this at 25% scale and it will fit in your wallet.





It is during the second great depression in the US, and the land is full of people who are now homeless.



"You ain't stopping at this hotel, kid. My hotel! The stars at night, I put 'em there. And I know the presidents, all of them. And I go where I damn well please. Even the chairman of the New York Central can't do it better. My road, kid, and I don't give lessons and I don't take partners. Your ass don't ride this train! "


"Stay off the tracks. Forget it. Its a bum's world for a bum. You'll never be Empress of the North Pole, kid. You had the juice, kid, but not the heart and they go together. You're all gas and no feel, and nobody can teach you that, not even A-No.1. So stay off the train, she'll throw you under for sure. Remember me for that. So long, kid."


1 Comments:

Professor Blogger Ivo Serenthà said...

greetings from Italy, good luck

Marlow

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"