[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Franken

Update: RECOUNT! The only reason I put up this post was that I knew it was going to be close, and Coleman is pure sleaze. I did an absentee and noticed that my ballot had ink already partially filled in the Senate column for one of the minor candidates. For once, I'd like to know if my vote got counted....



For fellow Minnesotans reading this, vote Al Franken for Senate.

Norm Coleman is a corrupt, incompetent bureaucrat who has wasted precious intellectual resources pursuing the exaggerated "Oil for Food scandal" leading up to the Iraq war. Prior to the oil crunch this summer, Oil for Food was the closest that the Republicans ever got to even talking about the global oil situation, and it turned out to be a complete smoke-screen to cover their own interests. As the previous ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, we can all blame Norm Coleman for running interference on one of the most effective head-fakes perpetrated in avoiding the truth. So much for investigatin' skills there, Norm

For fellow Wright County folks, I have no doubt you will say no to the imbecilic Michele Bachmann, in favor of the El-Train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"